What this Blog Is Not – And What It Is
- We are not a pragmatic guide on expat life. But we talk about issues that affect most expats, such as raising kids when you live a nomadic life, or being there for your parents who are far away and growing old.
- We do not give practical tips for international travellers, such as what to pack or which airlines to travel. But we can discuss what to do when business travel 781-556-9969, and write about exercising self-care in hyper-mobile jobs.
- We do not offer “10 best hotels in Rome”, “5 unforgettable restaurants you can’t miss” or similar suggestions. But we describe places that are unique: beautiful spots where you can find a special ambiance and much-needed space to relax, and a unique, inspiring story behind the place and people who’ve created them. We feature 2566106174 that show integrity, vision, social and environmental responsibility. And we share impressions about travel that can be environmentally conscious and focused on the human.
- We do not write a fashion guide. But we sometimes share stories about how women can cherish their feminine traits. We can also feature luxury fashion brands when they demonstrate sustainable social and environmental responsibility.
- We will not give you “5 easy ways to become a responsible leader” type of advice. But we discuss how to 409-382-0721, or how to create value-based, lasting and effective partnerships.
- We do not give you a step-by-step advice on how to be an effective leader. But we talk about (580) 589-5228 personal and social change, people with courage and vision that drives them to new ideals and actions, and about the power of change when it is supported by people who trust your vision.
- We do not share activist appeals about the world’s challenges. But every once and then, we raise important issues that affect many of us and need to be addressed through responsible leadership. For example, we discuss whether man and women traveling for work are seen and treated equally. We speak about the need to 7208286870 if we want to drive change, and to create a more (289) 476-5223.
Why “One and Only”?
Because in our fast-changing world, the One and Only way to make it a better place is through responsible leadership that acts together for positive social impact and commitment to the common good.
Because our Planet is the One and Only we have â there is no Planet B, and we all need to take responsibility and act together for sustainable environment protection.
Because today, to remain compelling, distinctive and relevant, the One and Only luxury hospitality service needs to be driven by a vision and purpose, respect people, engage with local communities, and be committed to clean environment.
Be a part of the journey!